*Our Sanctuary has been re-opened for Sunday worship services. Please click here to see our new worship procedures.*
What Crown Heights Christian Church is doing to keep all church attendees safe on Sunday mornings:
- Currently, we are limiting the capacity of our Sanctuary to allow enough space for physical distancing
- We are providing paper masks for anyone who enters without a mask
- We have set up hand sanitizer stations at each entrance and by the restrooms
- We are not serving refreshments before or after worship
- We are providing pre-packaged communion for all who wish to participate in the Lord’s Supper with us. You are also welcome to bring your own elements for Communion.
- We will provide childcare for all children ages 0 to 4 years old. We ask all parents to drop off their children in the Parlor before worship.
- We will not be passing trays for either communion or offering.
- Offering buckets are at each entrance when you enter.
What you can do to stay safe and help keep others safe:
- Wear a mask
- Use hand sanitizer
- Practice physical distancing, unfortunately that means avoiding hugs and handshakes for now. Note, we practice physical distancing, not social distancing. Conversations from a distance of 6 feet or more are encouraged before and after worship outside.
- Choose the worship experience that meets your needs. If you are considered to be in the high-risk category, we encourage you to continue attending our online services and staying in touch with our community through virtual groups.